7 Privacy Threats the Constitution Can’t Protect You Against http://mys.tc/1rj surveillance civil liberties
1) Improper Involvement of Religion in the 2012 Elections.
2) School Voucher Onslaught in the States and Congress.
3) The Catholic Bishops’ Crusade for ‘Religious Liberty’.
4) Improper Religious Proselytizing in Public Schools.
5) ‘Faith-Based’ Funding and Hiring Bias.
6) Government Promotion of Religious Symbols.
7) Attacks on Religious Minorities.
8) The Marriage War.
9) ‘Personhood’ Amendments Here, There and Everywhere.
10) Religiously Based Censorship.
The Indefinite Detention of American Citizens and Other Assaults on Civil Liberties: The Road to the NDAA http://mys.tc/1kq
Putting a Halt to the Religious Right’s Anti Gay Rhetoric http://mys.tc/168 lgbt politics christian civil society
Hank Asher’s Startup TLO Knows All About You http://mys.tc/xl information security data civil liberties freedom
[Audio & Transcript] Details Of CIA Operation Revealed In Civil Lawsuit [NPR] http://mys.tc/qa