Undermining Global Democracy: Seven Truths Inconvenient to U.S. Foreign Policy
1. Gaddafi Troops Did Not Engage In Mass Rapes.
2. The NATO-backed Libyan Rebels Have Committed Egregious Human Rights Abuses.
3. The U.S. Has Been Involved In Violent Attacks In Iran for Years.
4. The U.S. Was An Enemy of Democracy & Human Rights In Iran for Over a Quarter of a Century.
5. The U.S. Began The Conflict in Afghanistan That Helped Spawn al Qaeda.
6. The Worst Human Rights Abusers in the Western Hemisphere Are U.S. Allies
7. Cuba Has Played One of the Greatest Humanitarian Roles in the World, Especially given its small size and scant resources.
Read more- Undermining Global Democracy: Seven Truths Inconvenient to U.S. Foreign Policy
Blood on Whose Hands?: Bradley Manning, Washington and Civilian Deaths http://mys.tc/1nq war foreign policy mideast
99Percent Protests Against Bush and Cheney Indicate That Movement Is Not Forgetting Foreign Policy http://mys.tc/1dc ows
The Arab Autumn: Three Big Challenges Threatening the Arab Uprisings http://mys.tc/v9 islam revolution protest foreign policy world
Military Men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy ~ Kissinger