1. “Catholic” countries that openly flout Vatican policy.
2. Judaism and Real Estate.
3. Five-Point Calvinism Inside the Southern Baptist Convention.
4. Identity Crisis Within a Queer-Positive Christian Denomination.
5. Latino Catholics Distinctly More Gay-Friendly Than Latino Evangelicals.
6. Upside-Down Ideas about Religious Liberty.
7. Special Providence on Life Support?
8. The Council of Elders and Occupy.
9. We Can’t Just Call it Nihilism?
10. The Faith of the “Post-Soul” Generation.
Read more: Top 2011 Religion Stories That Weren’t